Charity is a Gift to the Giver
When you give you are really getting back! Here’s a list from Jewish sources about what giving charity does for you.
- You’ll have children, and they’ll get along.
- You’ll experience salvation.
- You won’t be robbed or go hungry.
- You won’t be evicted.
- You will have grace.
- You will earn a good livelihood.
- You will be saved from the judgment of Hell.
- You will live long.
- If you give charity to poor people living in Israel, you will retain your wealth.
- Giving charity, causes living in an expansive state of consciousness.
- Your Mazal and fortune will increase.
(Rebbe Nachman of Breslav Aleph Bet Book)